It’s Christmas, for goodness sake! Think about the baby Jesus… up in that tower, letting his hair down… so that the Three Wise Men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see if there’s six more weeks of winter.”–Karen Walker
Sandy Utah- Fliers announcing the local Mormon Ward house Halloween event, known as Trunk or Treat was tainted with Devilish hatred and bigotry. The fliers prohibit children from attending the event if they choose a cross-gendered costume. Scott Trotter, spokesperson for the Mormon church assumes the ban "was a means to promote appropriate dress." The local Bishop ( Mormon Bishops are similar in authority to Ministers in Christianity) Dennis Toone says "anyone who doesn’t like it doesn’t have to come.”
Clearly the sanctity of traditional Halloween is under attack. If children are allowed to dress in cross gender costumes Halloween would end as we know it. If a 4 year old girl is dressed as the tin man or a 5 year old boy dressed as a witch it’d be a dark evil road our children may never recover from. What would be next? Children dressing up as animals? Lions, tigers and bears? OH MY!!!
The homophobic bigoted insecurities of a few narrow minded women who published this flier are an insult to fair-minded citizens. We cannot allow such hatred and insecurities to taint innocent young children’s minds. This "church" with the support of its local leadership is sanctioning hate, discrimination and bigotry as acceptable societal norms and it must NOT be tolerated.
The Bachmann’s refuse to acknowledge their clinic (which accepts Government funding) performs Reparative Therapy. This practice is frowned upon by reputable experts. Bachmann has built her political career on defaming LGBT people.
- Gays Are Barbarians and Other Bachmann Musings… (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Anderson Cooper Takes Michele Bachmann To Task Over ‘Ex-Gay’ Services At Clinic (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Michele Bachmann Asked About Husband’s Alleged ‘Ex-Gay’ Clinic: ‘Very Proud Of Our Business’ (mediaite.com)
- Deplorable! Michele Bachmann And Husband Run A Clinic That Tries To ‘Cure’ Gays! (perezhilton.com)
- Michele Bachmann refuses to answer questions about her husband’s clinic (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Undercover Activist Describes ‘Gay Therapy’ He Received At Bachmann Clinic To Ed Schultz (mediaite.com)
- Bachmann’s Ex-Gay Connection (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Undercover Gay Man Gets Reparative Therapy at Marcus Bachmann’s Ex-Gay Clinic (queerty.com)
- As The Campaign Turns: Bachmann Proud of Her Husband’s Quackery (lezgetreal.com)
John Benefiel, an endorser of Gov. Rick Perry’s “The Response” prayer rally, says they renamed Washington DC the “District of Christ” in order to break the demonic control over the city and the Congress will eventually follow suit and rename the city as well.
If Congress doesn’t change the name, God eventually will.
- Rick Perry’s Upcoming Prayer Rally Loaded With Radical Right Wing Preachers (crooksandliars.com)
- Turns Out The Statue Of Liberty Is A Pagan Goddess (hooglyboogly.co)
- Rick Perry: The Confederate Candidate for President (slog.thestranger.com)
- Join John Hagee and Rick Perry’s prayers for Cracker Zion on August 6th!!! (dummidumbwit.wordpress.com)
- Rick Perry and Friends: Meet the supporters of The Response prayer rally (secularnewsdaily.com)
Evergreen International, a separate but closely tied ‘therapy’ center with the Mormon Church is located in Salt Lake City, UT. They’re well known for assisting LDS members with what the Mormon‘s term ‘same sex attraction‘ a way to correct their disorder. The effects of this intensive therapy (which often includes shock therapy) can be detrimental if not life threatening for many who undergo this draconian torture.
True Christians recognize the diversity in everyone. Christian Extremists who use biblical ideals to scare people into donating to their ’cause’ are just doing nothing more than pimping for their organization and bastardizing everything that Christianity stands for…