Chika-Fila shocks visitors with surprise gesture
Nice gesture, but only to ‘obvious’ gays? What’s that supposed to mean?
SAN DIEGO, CALIF: A local California Chika-a-Fila is receiving praise this Holiday weekend after they did the unthinkable after once being outspoken critics of gay marriage. Corey Braun the owner of the Chik-a-fila handed out coupons for free food to the obvious gays that visited during the day yesterday, to show his support for gay marriage.
“There were a lot of things said over the past year,” he tells the LA Daily News . “I wanted to show that Chick-fil-A doesn’t discriminate against anybody. We serve everyone.”
- Chick-fil-A Owner Treats Gay Marriage Rally to Meal (newser.com)
- California Chick-fil-A gives free food to gay marriage supporters at rally (foxnews.com)
- FILA has “productive” meeting with IOC (thegazette.com)
- Fila Men’s Athletic Tees (woot.com)
- Fila Stackhouse (KICKS) (slamonline.com)