The Smooch heard Around the World
After a 6 month deployment to Afganistan, Sgt Morgan embraced his new love for a homecoming kiss. It’s something seen every time marine comes home and is greated by their loved one. Only this time Its the smooch heard around the world and making photo headlines across the globe. Why? Because the Marine is kissing his same sex boyfriend. A year ago, it would have been the Sgt.’s job and a dishonorable discharge. Today, it’s a symbol of how far we’ve come, how much closer we are to ending second-class citizenry and achieving equality.
Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the rest of your life Sgt. Morgan!
- Gay Marine Kiss Goes Viral (thedailybeast.com)
- Marine, partner reflect on gay kiss seen around the globe: ‘The world went away for a few minutes’ (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Gay Marine And Boyfriend From Homecoming Kiss Speak Out (thinkprogress.org)
- Their First Kiss (alan.com)
- Gay Couple in Marine Homecoming Photo Talks More About Their Relationship: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Gay Marine’s Homecoming Kiss Goes Viral (PHOTO) (blippitt.com)