Hate Group’s ‘Day of Dialog’: Using Children to Promote Discrimination and Hate
Focus on the Family is promoting Monday April the 18th as a day using children to promote their anti-gay agenda. Once again, this hate group shows their true colors. They try and use their warped perception of ‘Christian’ values to propagate bigotry, discrimination and hatred against the LGBT community. They’re calling children a ‘training ground’ and plan to leverage their naivety to influence them against the LGBT community as early as possible. The site and video promote entering the dialog (by dialog they imply dialog about the evils of homosexuality and same-sex marriage) with ‘boldness’. They’re providing conversation cards to begin the ‘dialog’.
While calling their day of dialog an opportunity to share their love of God the also specifically point out ‘how’ to have conversations when confronted by homosexuality and gay marriage. I think I threw up in my mouth a little…
To make sure children promote their anti-LGBT agenda, the prepared cards say things like:
“I also believe that He designed the best plan for our sexuality and relationships.”
via: Day of Dialog
On their site, Focus on the Family specifically points out to Parents (of course this isn’t on their front page) that:
…the need for God’s hope has never been greater—especially in our public schools, many of which have increasingly delved into promoting controversial sexual topics to students, such as homosexuality, transgenderism and gay marriage. All too often, this occurs in a way that is extremely disrespectful of parental rights and students’ religious freedoms.
via: Day of Dialog- Parent Info
This is just one more way for this anti-American family to propagate it’s ‘Second Civil-War’ and get more donations. It’s ironic that a group named ‘Focus on the Family’ does anything but focus on families. Instead, they incite civil discourse and try and divide Americans along whatever flashpoint topic they can find all in the name of fundraising…
- “Coalition Of Religious Conservatives Resist Anti-Bullying, Want LGBT Youth Kept Invisible” and related posts (wonkroom.thinkprogress.org)
- Hate Groups Unite with AFTAH and Call for ‘Day of Silence’ Walkout (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- ‘Focus on the Family’ Tells Students: Join Our Anti-Gay Conversation (towleroad.com)
- Utah Legislator Introduces 3 Bills to Dehumanize LGBT Citizens (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Family Research Council accidentally admits truth about hate group charges (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Watch: Peter Sprigg Claims FRC Is Not A Hate Group (towleroad.com)
- Neo-Christian Right Wing Extremists New Tactic to Victory Over the Gay- Change the Words! (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- DAY of Silence! (socyberty.com)
- The Catholic League Blames Gays for Abuse Scandals (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- RT @family_equality: North Carolina lawmakers won’t publicly commit to ‘bathroom bill’ repeal lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/north-… via @lgbtqnation-- 3 months ago
- RT @richardhine: BREAKING: #SecondPlacePresident Trump hits majority disapproval in record time, Gallup finds fw.to/EIHjO7j-- 3 months ago
- RT @Jethro_Aryeh: Remember when she was the scariest candidate ever... #MSNBC #SNL https://t.co/usFp65oCYl-- 3 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/sco… https://t.co/AZsx6Qwadt-- 7 months ago
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/aft…-- 7 months ago
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/ove… https://t.co/ebSOw4SXpK-- 7 months ago
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/1-d… https://t.co/1gOHKdA3Ah-- 7 months ago
- releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/3931 https://t.co/sfb3TyC1Hv-- 7 months ago
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/hat…-- 7 months ago
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/tra…-- 7 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com
- Beachside Bomb in Jersey
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post
- Belfast Blocked for Gay Marriage!
- Gay life, Moscow, now: Just like Gay Life, London, 1970s, only with Apps!
- #DailyDose: Toronto World Pride
Archives by Month
All rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, broadcasting or by any other information storage and retrieval system without written permission from Release Dorothy! or it's Parent company.
Release Dorothy! and E Bradley's are the trademarks and service marks of E Bradley's LLC. registered in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. You shall not display, disparage, dilute or taint our trademarks and service marks or use any confusingly similar marks, or use our marks in such a way that would misrepresent the identity of the owner. Any permitted use of our trademarks and service marks inures to the benefit of E Bradley's LLC.
All other trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks appearing on these Release Dorothy! World Wide Web pages are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
FAIR USE STATEMENT
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- 57,421 hits