China to US- Get Your House In Order BEFORE Lecturing Others on Human Rights
Brothers and Sista’s… can I get an AMEN!
China over the weekend told the U.S. to stop lecturing it on human rights, and instead concentrate on getting its own house in order. The comments came after a State Department report criticizing China for arbitrary arrests of activists, and a lack of due process for detainees, and suppressing protests against the Communist regime.
We advise the US side to reflect on its own human rights issues and not to position itself as a preacher of human rights,” said China Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei. “[The US should] stop using the issue of human rights reports to interfere in other countries’ internal affairs.”
- China Slams US on Human Rights Report (israelnationalnews.com)
- China To U.S.: Who Are YOU To Be Arbiter Of Human Rights (alan.com)
- China raps US meddling (valorfreedom.wordpress.com)
- China says U.S. human rights outcry is interference (reuters.com)
- You: China tells US not to interfere on human rights (france24.com)
- U.S. sees signs of worsening human rights in China (reuters.com)