Former AL Justice Claims Same-Sex Marriage Would Increase Divorce and Child Abuse
Bigots of a feather-stick together… Roy Moore and Rev. Keith Radcliff join forces in an attempt to pursuade Iowan’s to violate the Human Rights of it’s LGBT population.
Crackpot ex-justice and Gadsden Alabama native Roy Moore , of the 10-commandments notoriety, has taken up a new cause siding with Yankee anti-modern family zealots. He was recently in Des Moines Iowa (a state actively involved in the War of Northern Aggression) to rally against LGBT Human Rights already granted in the State of Iowa.
DES MOINES, Iowa — About 500 people rallied Tuesday, March 15, at the Iowa Capitol, urging legislators to send a constitutional amendment to voters that would ban same-sex marriage.
The rally featured former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore, who said gay marriage will result in child abuse and divorce. He asked opponents to set an example.
“What happens in Iowa, the rest of the nation watches,” Moore said.
“I’m proud to say that the people of Iowa stood up to the justices on the Supreme Court and voted them out of office,” Moore said.
Also addressing the crowd was the Rev. Keith Ratliff, pastor at Maple Street Missionary Baptist Church in Des Moines, who charged that the gay community is hijacking the civil rights movement for its own purposes.
“In my humble opinion there is no parallel,” Ratliff said. “What an insult to the civil rights movement.”
- Bigotry and Intolerance at the Top of Iowa’s NAACP (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Gays hijacking the Civil Rights Movement (redbeardedoctopus.wordpress.com)
- Gingrich Gave $150K Via Hate Group to Punish Iowa Justices (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Iowa Supreme Court Justice to Iowa Legislature: Don’t Fuck with Me Fella’s… (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Chief Justice warns Iowa lawmakers about threat to Courts (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Watch: Rabid Anti-Gay Wingnut Bob Vander Plaats Attacks Equality on Steps of Iowa Capitol (towleroad.com)
- Iowa Republicans Introduce Bill Prohibiting Issuance of Marriage Licenses to LGBT Couples (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Former Alabama Justice Roy Moore to Attend Anti-Gay Marriage Rally Planned for Iowa Capitol on Tuesday (towleroad.com)