Mormon Orrin Hatch calls National HealthCare a “Dumb-Ass Program”
“Every state has different demographics, every state has different problems,” Hatch responded. “It’s good to allow them to work out their own problems rather than a one-size-fits-all federal government dumb-ass program. It really is an awful piece of crap.”
This is one more example of Republican civility and the lack of respect Hatch has for his own office as well as the President of the United States. This is Utah’s national representative to the Senate of the United States.
After making the remark, he quickly apologized, blaming his outburst on his passion for the topic. As a Senator representing the great State of Utah, I would expect Hatch to be passionate about every topic that comes before him as a representative of the people. Unprofessional, disrespectful and uncivil are certainly not qualities I want in my Senator. Especially infront of students!
Hatch, maybe it’s about time you stopped sucking up to the gun carrying, target toting, biggoted Tea Partiers whom you’re afraid will take your seat in the next election and focused on doing the job you’re already elected to do…PROFESSIONALLY.
DUMB-ASS! (I can say that, I’m a private citizen!)
- Orrin Hatch: Health Care Law Is ‘Dumb-Ass Program’ (alternet.org)
- Orrin Hatch: Health Care Law Is ‘Dumb-Ass Program’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Orrin Hatch’s Irrelevant Attempt at Being Relevant (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Orin Hatch and Bob Bennett Once Sponsored National Healthcare (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- Orrin Hatch Faces Treacherous Path To Reelection (huffingtonpost.com)