American Family Association Targets Native Americans
Bryan Fischer is absolutely out of control. I’m beginning to think that he simply hates anyone but himself. It’s not enough that he continually wages a hate war against the LGBT community which has earned him and his group a spot on the SPLC Hate Watch list, but now he’s going after a race who was destroyed by state sponsored genocide and claiming it’s their own fault! Next thing you know he’ll be claiming that because African’s weren’t Christian that it’s their own fault they were enslaved and brought to Christian America….
Bryan Fischer, the director of issue analysis for government and public policy at the American Family Association (AFA), has expanded his astounding bigotry to include not just Muslims and LGBT people, but Native Americans as well.
In a post published Monday on the Rightly Concerned blog – a project of the AFA – Fischer railed on native peoples for not being Christian, claiming it’s their own fault that they lost their land and were forced onto reservations to cope with terrible living conditions.
Picking and choosing his history, Fischer essentially blamed violence between Indians and whites on Indians, who rather than embracing Christianity, murdered missionaries in cold blood, and rejected George Washington’s “direct counsel” to give up their own ways of life and learn, above all, “the religion of Jesus Christ.”
- “Bryan Fischer, Dolt” and related posts (hill-kleerup.org)
- AFA’s Brian Fischer- Homosexuality and Religious Freedom are Mutually Exclusive (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- AFA’s Brian Fischer: Pastors Must Preach Against Homosexuality (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- LaBarbera Pissed at Fox News for Accurately Labeling AFTAH as ‘Gay-Haters’ (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- FAIL part 2: Bryan Fischer takes another crack at the ‘feminization’ of the Medal of Honor (pamshouseblend.com)
- American Family Association Official Has New Target: Native Americans | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center (aboriginalpress.blogspot.com)
- AFA’s Bryan Fischer Says Native Americans Punished With Poverty And Alcoholism For Not Being Christians (alan.com)
- Defending the Antebellum South, Neo-Confederates To March on Montgomery, Ala., Saturday | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center (aboriginalpress.blogspot.com)
- AFA staffer to Bryan Fischer: ‘I want to officially reject and distance myself from that viewpoint’ (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Hatewatch Headlines for January 13, 2011 (narmer.wordpress.com)
- In which the AFA’s war on fair discourse turns in-house (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Adds Family Research Council & American Family Association To Anti-Gay Hate Groups List (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- When Does Fischer Represent the AFA? [Dispatches from the Culture Wars] (scienceblogs.com)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods caves to American Family Association bullying (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Bryan Fischer: Even more racist than the Book of Mormon (dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com)
- Southern Poverty Law Center Updates List of Anti-Gay Hate Groups, Adding AFA, FRC, Others… (towleroad.com)
- Interview with Daniel Hernandez: American Hero (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- News: Daniel Day-Lewis, Lincoln, Bryan Fischer, Heaven, Chromeo (towleroad.com)
- FAIL part 2: Bryan Fischer takes another crack at the ‘feminization’ of the Medal of Honor (pinkbananaworld.com)
- RT @family_equality: North Carolina lawmakers won’t publicly commit to ‘bathroom bill’ repeal lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/north-… via @lgbtqnation-- 2 months ago
- RT @richardhine: BREAKING: #SecondPlacePresident Trump hits majority disapproval in record time, Gallup finds fw.to/EIHjO7j-- 2 months ago
- RT @Jethro_Aryeh: Remember when she was the scariest candidate ever... #MSNBC #SNL https://t.co/usFp65oCYl-- 2 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/sco… https://t.co/AZsx6Qwadt-- 7 months ago
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/aft…-- 7 months ago
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/ove… https://t.co/ebSOw4SXpK-- 7 months ago
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/1-d… https://t.co/1gOHKdA3Ah-- 7 months ago
- releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/3931 https://t.co/sfb3TyC1Hv-- 7 months ago
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/hat…-- 7 months ago
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/tra…-- 7 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com
- Beachside Bomb in Jersey
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post
- Belfast Blocked for Gay Marriage!
- Gay life, Moscow, now: Just like Gay Life, London, 1970s, only with Apps!
- #DailyDose: Toronto World Pride
Archives by Month
All rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, broadcasting or by any other information storage and retrieval system without written permission from Release Dorothy! or it's Parent company.
Release Dorothy! and E Bradley's are the trademarks and service marks of E Bradley's LLC. registered in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. You shall not display, disparage, dilute or taint our trademarks and service marks or use any confusingly similar marks, or use our marks in such a way that would misrepresent the identity of the owner. Any permitted use of our trademarks and service marks inures to the benefit of E Bradley's LLC.
All other trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks appearing on these Release Dorothy! World Wide Web pages are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
FAIR USE STATEMENT
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- 57,418 hits