Serial Adulterer Gingrich Thinks Marriage Should Be Between A Man And Woman
Newt Gingrich cite’s ‘tradition’ as his reason to not support equal marriage. I wonder if a man with such high ‘traditional’ values would value the opinion of a man who:
1. someone who as Speaker of the House was the first to be reprimanded with a $300,000 dollar fine for “providing the committee with information which he knew or should have known was inaccurate” in regards to the use of tax exempt college course for a political agenda.
2. Was traditionally married 3 separate times since 1962. The first divorce the result of an affair, but that didn’t keep the man from stopping by the hospital where his wife was recovering from cancer surgery to discuss the divorce. Not learning his unholy lesson the first time, the man was divorced a second time due to… any guesses? That’s right kids, adultery again!
Of course this ‘man’ is Newt himself. Newt, before you hop on the traditional bandwagon, perhaps you should refer to Deuteronomy and the penalties God put in place for adultery. If I’m not mistaken it’s ‘death’. Yet you, who God sentences to death for your acts casts judgement on who should marry?
When a female LGBT activist asked former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich why he believes same-sex couples should not be allowed to marry at a debate with former Vermont Governor Howard Dean, Gingrich cited his belief in tradition.
- Newt Gingrich Believes In The Sanctity Of Believing In Marriage Discrimination (queerty.com)
- Obama vs. Gingrich – Winning the Future (pajamasmedia.com)
- While Fearmongering Over ‘Radical Islam’ Gingrich Claims There are No Radical Norwegians (crooksandliars.com)
- Newt Gingrich Assesses His Potential 2012 Presidential Primary Competition (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich: Sarah Palin Needs To Think Before She Speaks (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Newt Gingrich Bows Down To King Corn (outsidethebeltway.com)