Matt Barber and Mat Staver Are Not ‘Homophobes’ – They’re just Old Fashioned Bigots!
The Liberty Council’s Matt Barber and Mat Staver have taken a PBS Frontline Homophobia and the results declared they’re not homophobes. Given their past rhetoric and pseudo-science inventions not to mention their contortion of the Bible for their own purposes against gays, if they’re not homophobes, I content it simply makes them bigots.
Well, what do you know? A “Homophobia” test reported by PBS’ Frontline confirms it: two of the leading national opponents of the pro-homosexual activist agenda — Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver and Matt Barber — are not “homophobic”!
- Bam Bam Barber cites hoary report to justify DADT – to keep ‘moral perverts’ out of military (pinkbananaworld.com)
- If Matt Barber hates gay sex so much, then why does he keep talking about it? (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Homophobe Matt Barber accuses gays of making him look ‘limp-wristed’ (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Watch: Liberty Counsel Wingnut Matt Barber and AFA’s Tim Wildmon Discuss Favorite Topic – Military Men in Showers (towleroad.com)
- Liberty Counsel Digs Up Old Bigotry [Dispatches from the Culture Wars] (scienceblogs.com)
- Liberty Counsel’s Matt Barber Accuses Courts Of “Kidnapping” Isabella Miller (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- ‘Focus on the Family’ Considers Joining CPAC Boycott (towleroad.com)
- Anti-Gay “Truth Academy” curriculum released (secularnewsdaily.com)