Nicaragua Catholic Church: No Gay Marriage…No Offense Intended
Nicaragua’s largest Catholic diocese has spoken out against gay marriage, Spanish news agency EFE reported. The diocese of Managua, Masaya and Carazo urged lawmakers on Sunday not to legalize the institution.
After railing against the institution, the church said it welcomed gay men and lesbians with respect and without discrimination.
- Nicaragua’s Catholic Church Opposes Gay Marriage (pinkbananaworld.com)
- AU: Catholic Church instructs Followers to Lobby Against Gay Marriage (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- A Message to Bishop Thomas Tobin: Gay Marriage Is Not Divisive (gayrights.change.org)
- Marriage equality bills introduced in Rhode Island (pinkbananaworld.com)
- News: Daft Punk, North Carolina, Violent Drunks, Darren Criss (towleroad.com)
- St. Patrick’s Church: Where Christmas Mass Is the Best Time of Year to Bash Gay Marriage (gayrights.change.org)
- Sask. gay marriage refusal law ruled unconstitutional (thestar.com)