ID Prosecutors Drop Felony Hazing Charge Against Sodomite Athletes
This is rediculous. You strap guys down and force inanimate objects up their ass and its a misdemeanor? From the outside looking in looks to me like the prosecutor either doesn’t really know how to do his job, or he’s related to one of these men.
I guess it’s not a big deal to get something shoved up your ass in Idaho. I hope each victim takes the perpetrators to a civil court to get real justice!
The Bingham County attorney has dropped felony charges against all five former Blackfoot High School athletes accused of hazing classmates last year, including one defendant who was on the Boise State football team last year.Prosecutor Randy Smith said Wednesday the decision to drop the felony charges of forcible sexual penetration by use of foreign object was made after reviewing the case with witnesses in recent days.
But Smith said he still intends to pursue misdemeanor charges against Nathan Walker, Logan Chidester, Anthony Clark, all 19, and an unidentified minor. Clark, a freshman for Boise State, was suspended by coaches last month when the allegations surfaced.
A fifth defendant, 19-year-old Tyson Katseanes, pleaded guilty Wednesday to misdemeanor principal battery as part of a plea agreement. He is scheduled to be sentenced Thursday, and under terms of the deal could get 20 hours of community service and one year of probation.
During a preliminary hearing Wednesday, Bingham County Sheriff Detective Justin Dance testified that more than 15 individuals have been interviewed in building the case since the investigation began in September.
The allegations, described by prosecutors as bullying, allegedly occurred last year during the prep basketball season in the locker room and school bus.
On the stand Wednesday, a male witness described being held down in the locker room while assailants used fingers to try and penetrate his rectum through his clothing.
Last month, the Blackfoot School District board placed varsity basketball coach Jonathan Packer on leave pending the outcome of the investigation.
- Prosecutors drop felony charges in Idaho hazing case (reuters.com)
- Idaho student testifies to sexual abuse by star athletes (reuters.com)
- Idaho Athletes Investigated for Forcibly Penetrating Fellow Athletes (releasedorothy.wordpress.com)
- RT @family_equality: North Carolina lawmakers won’t publicly commit to ‘bathroom bill’ repeal lgbtqnation.com/2017/01/north-… via @lgbtqnation-- 3 months ago
- RT @richardhine: BREAKING: #SecondPlacePresident Trump hits majority disapproval in record time, Gallup finds fw.to/EIHjO7j-- 3 months ago
- RT @Jethro_Aryeh: Remember when she was the scariest candidate ever... #MSNBC #SNL https://t.co/usFp65oCYl-- 3 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/sco… https://t.co/AZsx6Qwadt-- 7 months ago
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2 releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/aft…-- 7 months ago
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/ove… https://t.co/ebSOw4SXpK-- 7 months ago
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/1-d… https://t.co/1gOHKdA3Ah-- 7 months ago
- releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/3931 https://t.co/sfb3TyC1Hv-- 7 months ago
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/hat…-- 7 months ago
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post releasedorothy.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/tra…-- 7 months ago
- SCOTUS Decision Allows GOP Voter Suppression Tactics — WERE-AM 1490
- After NCAA, ACC Pull-Out Of North Carolina, Editorials Slam Gov. McCrory For Continued Support Of HB 2
- Overnight app helps find a place to crash in the City
- 1 dead, 5 injured, including 2 officers, in Philadelphia attack — WTVR.com
- Beachside Bomb in Jersey
- Hate Preacher not wanted in South Africa
- Transgender Man Sues Gov. Mike Pence Over Indiana Immigration Law | Huffington Post
- Belfast Blocked for Gay Marriage!
- Gay life, Moscow, now: Just like Gay Life, London, 1970s, only with Apps!
- #DailyDose: Toronto World Pride
Archives by Month
All rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, broadcasting or by any other information storage and retrieval system without written permission from Release Dorothy! or it's Parent company.
Release Dorothy! and E Bradley's are the trademarks and service marks of E Bradley's LLC. registered in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. You shall not display, disparage, dilute or taint our trademarks and service marks or use any confusingly similar marks, or use our marks in such a way that would misrepresent the identity of the owner. Any permitted use of our trademarks and service marks inures to the benefit of E Bradley's LLC.
All other trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks appearing on these Release Dorothy! World Wide Web pages are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
FAIR USE STATEMENT
This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- 57,421 hits